There is lots going on for the sustainability and resilience of Norwich, such as:
- the Norwich Climate Commission – to engage, guide and empower citizens, communities and businesses with the zero carbon journey and towards better sustainability;
- Climate UEA telling the story of 50 years of climate research and current world-leading collaborations;
- Norwich Research Hub, with world-leading research on food futures and agriculture
- Plans for a Norwich Eco Hub – to build a local economy with respect for the living world
- Norwich BID – with its Journey to Net Zero Expo
- An ecosystem of groups, retail spaces or projects such as many plant-based cafes; the Greenhouse Gallery; Transition Norwich; Norwich Upcycling Exchange; the Norfolk Green Care Network; active Green Party, Friends of the Earth and Extinction Rebellion presences; campaign against the Wensum Link; green housing projects; and Norwich Writers Rebel.
In developing this programme, we carried out research, using regenerative principles to get a deep understanding of the City.
Or, you can read an illustrated version over on Medium.