Possitopia Norwich is a programme for activation on the Earth crisis, to open imaginations to possible futures of the City, of its wider bioregion and the Earth systems we all depend upon.
Come along to the Possitopia Festival all of November, all of Norwich
- This is a programme under the umbrella of Climate Museum UK, an experimental museum gathering and curating responses to the Earth crisis. It is a collective of creative practitioners across the UK, with a cluster of us in Norfolk.
- As well as Activations, we aim to create a visitable space in Norwich, working with Norwich Eco Hub.
- It is Possitopian, which means opening to all possibilities, not being stuck in either despairing Dystopian or wishful Utopian positions, facing the dire state of the planet while generating active hope.
- It will offer opportunities for learning, conversation and planning for Norwich to become a regenerative City, tapping and reflecting its cultural heritage and its essence.
Explore this site to find out about…
- The vision for activations in Norwich, including the Possitopia Festival in November 2023
- More about these activations: ‘walkshops’, creative workshops, and the Imagine Futures project for young people
- The history, geography, culture & potential future of Norwich, and a big list of superlatives about the City.
- An explanation of the idea of Possitopia
- More about Climate Museum UK and its founder Bridget McKenzie
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify – talking about Possitopia