Possitopia Norwich is a programme for activation on the Earth crisis, to open imaginations to possible futures of the City, of its wider bioregion and the Earth systems we all depend upon.
- It is a project under the umbrella of Climate Museum UK, an experimental museum gathering and curating responses to the Earth crisis. It is a collective of creative practitioners across the UK, with a cluster of us in Norfolk.
- As well as Activations, we aim to create a visitable space in Norwich, working with Norwich Eco Hub.
- It is Possitopian, which means opening to all possibilities, not being stuck in either despairing Dystopian or wishful Utopian positions, facing the dire state of the planet while generating active hope.
- It will offer opportunities for learning, conversation and planning for Norwich to become a regenerative City, tapping and reflecting its cultural heritage and its essence.
Explore this site to find out about…
- The vision for activations in Norwich
- More about these activations: ‘walkshops’, creative workshops, and the Imagine Futures project for young people
- The history, geography, culture & potential future of Norwich, and a big list of superlatives about the City.
- An explanation of the idea of Possitopia
- More about Climate Museum UK and its founder Bridget McKenzie